Engage - Add the Unizin Engage tool to your Canvas course (UW-Madison)
The Unizin Engage tool will be used for the Spring 2018 UW-Madison eText pilot. If you are not participating in the pilot or taking a class in the pilot you will not have access to Engage. For more information on the pilot please see the Educational Innovation web page.
This document describes how an instructor can add the Unzin Engage eText tool to their Canvas course.
To use Engage eTexts in Canvas, you must manually add the Engage tool to your course navigation menu.
- Log in to Canvas at canvas.wisc.edu
- Navigate to the course you are teaching with the eText pilot.
- In the course navigation menu, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click the Navigation tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where hidden tools are listed.
- Drag the tool named Engage eText to the desired location in the course navigation menu.
- Click Save to save your changes.
If this process doesn't work for you, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.