How to set up personal contacts in the Self Care Portal
Please note these contacts will only show up on the 7841 and 8851 phones. These will not show up for Jabber users. There is not a way to set up a personal directory for Jabber.
- Navigate to the Self Care Portal
- Choose Phones>Phone Settings >Phone Contacts
- Select the Create New Contact button
- Enter the information. We recommend that enter the phone numbers in E.164 format (add +1 to the ten-digit number)
- Select the Save button
- Your contacts will now show up in your Personal Directory on your phone.
- Information on access your Personal Directory from your phone be found here: Cisco VoIP - Configuring contacts on your Cisco Phone