Samsung UHD 65 Usage & Connection Instructions
Using the remote
Instructions for room 201 Ag Hall
|Power button||Used to turn the TV on and off|
|123 (Number Pad)||Used to select numbers for various purposes (changing channel, entering pin, etc)|
|Voice Command||This button gives you access to the different voice recognition related features of the TV|
|Multicolored dots||Brings up a menu of additional options that are specific to the feature that is being used|
|Radial button||Used for navigation through the TV’s menus|
|Center button||Selects the item that you have navigated to|
|Back Arrow||Returns you to the most previous menu / channel|
|Home Button||Returns you to the home menu|
|Play/Pause||Accesses playback controls|
|VOL||Pressing this button in mutes the TV, and pressing it up or down at an angle will increase or decrease the volume|
|CH||Pressing the button up or down at an angle will change the channel|
Using the TV as a display for a laptop or other device
- The main output of the TV is the HDMI cable connected into the back. Depending on the device you are trying to connect, you may need to use an adapter. If you need an adapter (HDMI to VGA, DVI, Mini-Displayport, etc), contact CALS ACS.
- Once connected, the TV may automatically switch the source to that of your device. In that case, you should be good to go.
- If the input source does not automatically change, however, all you need to do is:
- Press the home button > navigate to and select source on the bottom > choose the proper input source (will probably be HDMI 1).
- Your device should then be displayed on the TV. The audio output should also automatically switch from the device to the TV.