Instructions for room 201 Ag Hall
Using the remote
Used to turn the TV on and off
123 (Number Pad)
Used to select numbers for various purposes (changing channel, entering pin, etc)
This button gives you access to the different voice recognition related features of the TV
Multicolored dots Brings up a menu of additional options that are specific to the feature that is being used Radial button Used for navigation through the TV’s menus Center button Selects the item that you have navigated to Back Arrow Returns you to the most previous menu / channel Home Button Returns you to the home menu Play/Pause Accesses playback controls VOL Pressing this button in mutes the TV, and pressing it up or down at an angle will increase or decrease the volume CH Pressing the button up or down at an angle will change the channel
Using the TV as a display for a laptop or other device
- The main output of the TV is the HDMI cable connected into the back. Depending on the device you are trying to connect, you may need to use an adapter. If you need an adapter (HDMI to VGA, DVI, Mini-Displayport, etc), contact CALS ACS.
- Once connected, the TV may automatically switch the source to that of your device. In that case, you should be good to go.
- If the input source does not automatically change, however, all you need to do is:
- Press the home button > navigate to and select source on the bottom > choose the proper input source (will probably be HDMI 1).
- Your device should then be displayed on the TV. The audio output should also automatically switch from the device to the TV.