Office 365 - Request send-as/send-on behalf of a Group
There may be times when you need to have the ability to either send-as or send-on behalf of a group you are a member of. If you need one of these permissions to a group, follow the steps below to make this request.
Note: You must be the Group owner to make this request for yourself or on behalf of another member.
Request send-as/send-on behalf of a Group
- Email Office 365 Document and Support Team the following group information:
- Email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Group
- Permission: send-as or send-on-behalf
- Email address of the user who needs this permission
Important: You will receive a confirmation email after the group parameter is modified. It may take up to a day for this setting to be enabled.
If you need to remove this permission, just email our team with the above information and ask that it be removed.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Office 365 request - send-as or send-on-behalf to a group (78164)
- Body: provide the information listed above