This document outlines the procedure for getting your Planning Allocation System password reset.
If you have forgotten your password, there are two ways you can ask to have it reset.
- All users can call the DoIT Help Desk. To do this:
- Call the DoIT Help Desk at (608) 264-HELP (4357) and select menu option 2.
- Ask to have your Planning Allocation password reset by DoIT Security.
- They will need your three-character logon ID, and your campus affiliation.
- The Help Desk will forward your request to DoIT Security.
- You will be notified of the new password via email.
- UW-Madison or UW-Extension users can create their own help desk case. To do this:
- Log in to the My UW Portal.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Click on Create New Case under "My DoIT Help Desk Cases"
- Fill out the contact information as appropriate.
- Fill out the problem description as follows:
- Case Title: Planning Allocation Password Reset
- Operating System: Not Applicable
- Problem Description:
- I need my Planning Allocation Password reset.
- Please send this case to DoIT Security.
- My three-character logon ID is XXX.
- Submit your request and you will be notified via email.