WiscIT: Move Journals and Close Duplicate Incident
These steps will not work in the Web Client.
Sometimes a duplicate incident will be created, following this document will allow you to close the duplicate and move the journals to the original incident.
- If this happens have the original incident id handy.
- Go to the duplicate incident
- Run a onestep to move the journals, attachments, and close the duplicate by doing the following:
- Click on One-Step menu at the top
- Select One-Step manager
- Navigate to the Global/Buttons folder
- Select Reassign Journals to Original Incident and click Run
- Enter in the original Incident ID number and click OK