Office 365 - I am the owner of a resource, but I cannot manage the calendar permissions
Depending on the use and needs of a resource calendar, you may need to have the ability to manage the permissions of a resource calendar. As the owner or someone who has been granted Resource Account Access, you will need to be assigned delegate permissions to the resource.
Important: If you do not have this permission, you will not be able to click on the "Share" option on the resource calendar screen or you will not see the option for "Sharing permissions" when you right-click on the resource calendar within Outlook on the web.
Assign Delegate Permissions to a resource
Note: To perform this action, you must be a domain administrator.
- Log into Wisc Account Administration site.
- Select the resource account you want to manage or search for it. If you do not see the account you want to manage or are placed into your NetID account, review the following document: Wisc Account Administration site - Logging in.
- Expand the Office 365 menu and select Calendar Processing. At the bottom of this page, you will see the Resource Delegates option:
- Enter or add (comma separated) the email address of the account(s) you want to grant this permission to - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Click into the 'Update' field column then click Submit to save your changes.
Note: It may take up to 60 minutes for the user(s) to see the results.