AEFIS - Survey Template Types (Admin)
This document describes the different types of survey templates you can create in AEFIS. You must be an AEFIS administrator to create a survey template.
- Student Course Evaluation: This is the most commonly used survey type. Most UW-Madison departments send out midterm and/or final course evaluations to students. Survey responses are anonymous.
- Faculty Course Evaluation: This survey type collects faculty or instructor feedback on particular courses. Surveys are not anonymous.
- General Course Evaluation: This survey can be sent to both students and instructors. They can be anonymous.
- Alumni Survey: This survey is sent to a selected group of alumni and is not anonymous. The list of survey recipients must be uploaded as a .csv file containing first name, last name, and email address.
- External Group Survey: This survey is primarily intended for courses with students who are not enrolled at UW-Madison. Surveys are not anonymous. The list of survey recipients must be uploaded as a .csv file containing first name, last name, and email address.
- Individual Student Assessment