This document describes the different types of survey templates you can create in AEFIS. You must be an AEFIS administrator to create a survey template.
- Student Course Evaluation: This is the most commonly used survey type. Most UW-Madison departments send out midterm and/or final course evaluations to students. Survey responses are anonymous. Also various report are available.
- Faculty Course Evaluation: This survey type collects faculty or instructor feedback on particular courses. Surveys are not anonymous.
- General Course Evaluation: This survey can be sent to both students and instructors. They can be anonymous.
- Alumni Survey: This survey is sent to a selected group of alumni and is not anonymous. The list of survey recipients must be uploaded as a .csv file containing first name, last name, and email address.
- External Group Survey: This survey type is not recommended. The results are not seen on the faculty dashboard and an user group must be created with participants. Also there are no reports available. Surveys are not anonymous. The list of survey recipients must be uploaded as a .csv file containing first name, last name, and email address.