This document describes how to configure PaperStream IP to use patchcodes with the Perceptive Content Client
When configuring a scanner to use patch codes with Paperstream IP, perform the following steps to ensure all pages of the document are captured and the patch code is removed properly:
- Log in to the Perceptive Content Client with an account that can manage scanning profiles.
- Click Settings in the menu bar, and then click Options.
- In the left pane, click Capture, and then click Manage Profile List under Scanning Profiles.
- Click the desired scanning profile, and then click Modify.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Modify.
- Add the Image Processing actions in the following order, and then click OK.
- Blank Page Detection
- Border Removal
- Patchcode Detection
Note: For duplex scanning, enable these settings for both the Front and Back pages.
- Select the Display TWAIN property dialog at scan time check box, and then click OK.
- Scan a test document into Perceptive Content to generate the PaperStream IP (TWAIN) window.
- Click the arrows icon() to open the advanced settings window.
- Click Page in the left pane. Click Blank Page Detection to expand the options, and then click Off.
- Click Close to save the changes.
Note: Clear the Display TWAIN property dialog at the scan time check box selected in step six to disable the TWAIN window popup after each scan.