Duo 2FA - Managing Two Factor Authentication Device Settings
This document will provide instructions for managing device settings for Duo Two Factor Authentication. The Duo Portal can be used to add and remove devices as well as manage default device settings
Accessing the Duo Device Management Portal
To access the Duo Device Management Portal, navigate to mynetid.wisc.edu/duo-portal. If you have already set up Duo Two Factor Authentication, the page will ask you to authenticate with your NetID, password, and complete a two-factor authentication with a device you have already saved. If you have not set up Duo Two Factor Authentication, follow the instructions here: Duo 2FA - Two Factor Authentication First Time Setup
You can view a list of your currently connected Duo devices on this page:
Clicking Device Options presents a list of available options for the device.
- Reactivate Duo Mobile (Phone, Tablet): Allows you to complete the setup of Duo Mobile on a this device if the app was uninstalled or you received a new phone. For more see: Document 80767 is unavailable at this time.
- Change Device Name (Phone, Tablet): Allows you to change the name.
- Red Trash Icon (Phone, Tablet): Allows you to remove the device from your approved devices.
Add Another Device (Recommended)
UW Madison encourages users to add multiple devices in the event that they lose access to a single device.
Allows you to add another device. To add another device, follow the instructions here: Duo 2FA - Adding Additional or Backup Devices.
Default Device Settings
- Default Device: Allows you to pick the default device that you log in with. UW-Madison strongly recomends using your mobile device (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Other Cell Phone) for this.
- When I log in Allows you to select the default authenitication method. UW-Madison strongly recomends using 'Automatically send this device a duo push' for this.
More on default devices can be found here: Duo 2FA - Setting a Default Login Device