Office 365 domain administrators have the ability to view a listing of all the Service Accounts within a domain.
View domain account listing
- Log into the Wisc Account Administration site with your NetID credentials.
- Select the desired domain you want to access from within the "Domains" listing.
- Expand the Domain Administration section
- Click Account Listing menu option.
A listing of all Service Accounts will be listed to the right.
Actions you can perform within the 'Account Listing' screen
- Filter the listing by clicking on any of the characters.
- Sort the listing by clicking on any of the column headings: Login ID | First | Last | Description.
- To access further account details, click on the specific account ID.