Office 365 - Recommended tools to manage Inbox
This document provides a cheat sheet for a list of recommended tools to manage your Inbox.
Email Management Strategies
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web | Outlook 2016 for Windows/MacOS) - Using Inbox Rules
This document will provide instructions on how to use Inbox Rules to direct email flow in Outlook on the web, Outlook 2016 for Windows, and Outlook 2016 for MacOS.
- Use categories in Outlook on the Web (OWA)
This document illustrates how to use categories to easily identify and group messages in Outlook on the Web(OWA).
- Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Working with mail folders
This document explains how to organize your messages into a hierarchical folder system and adjust it as your needs change.
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Microsoft To-Do
This document explains how to create a to-do list to help you increase your productivity.
- Set aside time to send/read/reply to messages
- Set up meetings for discussions that are better served instead of emails
- Office 365 - Getting Started with Groups
This document explains how to create Groups in Office 365 to help you collaborate with your colleagues when writing documents, creating spreadsheets, working on project plans, scheduling meetings, or sending email.
- Use categories in Outlook for Windows desktop client
This document illustrates how to use categories in Outlook for Windows desktop client.