AEFIS - Viewing Survey Participants (Admin)
This document describes how to see who has participated in an AEFIS evaluation survey. These instructions are intended for AEFIS administrators.
- Using the left navigation menu, navigate to Surveys.
- Find the survey that you would like to view and click Manage from the right Actions column.
- You will be brought to a dashboard page for the survey. In the left column, select Survey Participants.
- If needed, use the search bar to filter your results by course or section.
- You should now have a list of all the students who have received an evaluation for a given course. A green check mark will indicate which students have submitted their evaluations.
- Use the Export button near the top of the page to export your results to PDF, CSV, or Excel.