DoIT Tech Store - Parking for Tech Store Customers
This document contains information about where a customer can park when visiting DoIT.
There are three parking spaces available on North Charter Street just across the train tracks from DoIT. They are 20 minute parking spaces, and are only available to customers visiting DoIT's Tech Store or Walk-In Help Desk. Please use the map below for directions on how to get to the new spots.
New parking spots on Charter.
Parking is limited to 20 minutes during DoIT's hours.
- Accessible Route:
- After you park, proceed South on Charter (down the hill and across the train tracks) to Dayton St.
- Turn right on Dayton, and proceed to the main entrance to the Computer Sciences Building.
- The main entrance can be easily identified by the large placard, as well as a number of bicycle racks.
- Go in the main entrance, and the Tech Store will be on your right.
- Shortest Route:
- After you park, proceed South on Charter (down the hill and across the train tracks)
- Turn right down the walkway immediately across the tracks.
- Go up the stairs, across the patio, and then in the glass doors on your left.
- This will take you into the Help Desk area.
- To get to the Tech Store, walk into the area, and down the first hallway on your right. (Just past the Walk-In Help Desk)
- The Tech Store is at the end of the hallway.
This map is preconfigured to give driving directions to the new parking spaces for the Tech Store. Just click the link to the larger version!
View Larger Map
Note: General parking is also available at Union South, located just down Dayton Street from the Tech Store. There is currently a circle lot with a 10-minute parking spot and an underground parking garage, both of which are accessible from Dayton Street. Please contact the Wisconsin Union for more information on their available parking: http://www.union.wisc.edu/