1250 Connecticut Ave NW Ste 700
Washington DC 20036
The elite: The global fitness community turns its eyes to Madison, Wisconsin, as the world’s finest athletes showcase the heart and determination required to be named Fittest on Earth.
CrossFit games 2018 will be taking place at the Alliant Energy Center from August 1-5.
This is a ticketed event, tickets can be purchased here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/CrossFit-Games-tickets/artist/1550109
Guests will need to download an app on their mobile device to see the 2018 Games Event Guide. You can learn more here: http://smarturl.it/18GamesEGuide
CrossFit Games will have a tent on the Memorial Union Terrace until the end of August that hosts special events. See below for the tent hours and events:
Reebook CrossFit Games Tent Hours (Memorial Union Terrace):
- Monday-Thursday 4pm-10pm
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-10pm
- Hours are subject to change
Reebook CrossFit Games Events:
- Friday nights from 7/27-8/31: The CrossFit Games will host "Custom Classics" at the Memorial Union Terrace. At Custom Classics, guests will have the opportunity to purchase Reebok shoes and customize them with help from a local artist.
- Saturday, 7/28: Reebok CrossFit Games will host yoga on the Memorial Union Terrace beginning at 9:00am. CrossFit athletes will lead the workout. It is open to all skill levels and open to the public.
- Wednesday 8/1-Sunday 8.5: Reebok CrossFit Games at the Alliant Energy Center.
- 8/2, 8/9, 8/16 and 8/30: Reebok CrossFit Games, together with Capital Fitness, will host free workouts, including boot camp-style workouts and yoga, at the Memorial Union in the Festival Room. They are open to all skill levels and open to the public. To register or learn more about a specific class, go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/reebok-terrace-madison-17592997921