Campus and Visitor Relations / CAVR
http://info.wisc.edu/ -- Homepage
http://admissions.wisc.edu/visitbucky/ -- Tour Registration
(608) 263-2400 -- Campus and Visitor Relations
(608) 265-9500 -- Specialty Tour Reservations
Fax (608) 265-3277
Campus and Community Information Welcome DesksUnion South, 1308 W. Dayton St.7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.Memorial Union, 800 Langdon St.7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.Town Center Welcome DeskWisconsin Institutes for Discovery, 330 N. Orchard St.Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.(Hours at all locations may vary during holiday and university break periods.)
(CAVR Administrative Offices)
1308 W. Dayton St.
Madison, WI 53715
As UW-Madison's information and referral service, Campus and Visitor Relations provides a central access point for information and referral about campus and community resources.
CAVR is also the university's Office of Campus Area Housing, providing listings of hundreds of privately owned housing units and consumer information related to the rental market; and the home of the UW-Madison Parent Program.
- producing and distributing visitor materials/brochures;
- in conjunction with the Prospective Student Tour Office (Office of Undergraduate Admissions & Recruitment), providing campus tours to prospective students and campus visitors; and
- coordinating customized group tours for all ages (inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guided walking tours are offered selected weekdays at 10:30 a.m. (includes an information session led by an admissions counselor), 3:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. (tours last approximately ninety minutes; tours are not offered on home football Saturdays).
- Customized group tours are offered by request; please reserve at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Reservations are required for the 10:30 a.m. walking tour
- Tours originate from Union South
- For information on exceptions to tour schedule during holidays and break periods, please call (608) 263-2400