Shake the Lake / Rhythm and Booms / Madison Festivals Inc.
Phone (608) 246-4277
Madison Mallards Baseball
2920 N. Sherman Ave.
Madison, WI, 53704
Office Hours M-F 8:30AM-5PM
'Shake the Lake' Independence Day celebration, the free, privately funded event, run by the Madison Mallards, will offer live music, entertainment — including another performance by David “The Bullet” Smith, Guinness World Record holder for the longest shot out of a cannon — and food and drink on John Nolen Drive between Blair and Broom streets. Fireworks will be shot from six barges on Lake Monona at 10 p.m.
- June 29, 2019
- Time: 5:00 p.m. - 11 p.m. Fireworks - 10 p.m.
- Address: John Nolen Dr, Madison, WI, 53703
- Free Admission at Monona Terrace
iHeart Media Rooftop Party Ticket Information:
- On sale now
- Includes access to the Monona Rooftop Terrace for a spectacular view of the fireworks
- iHeart Media DJs, who will provide entertainment throughout the event
- Food and beverage available for purchase
The fireworks, billed as the state’s largest, will be provided by Reeseville-based Spectrum Pyrotechnics, one of just a few manufacturers of display fireworks left in the United States. The show will be choreographed to music with fireworks and effects selected to match the soundtrack. The soundtrack will air on all 6 iHeart Media stations including Z-104, WIBA AM, WIBA FM, The Mic 92.1, Star Country, and The Big 1070.
Great views of the fireworks are available from John Nolen Drive, but organizers are also selling $15 tickets to enjoy the show from the Monona Terrace rooftop.