ASM Bus Pass distribution is closed. Check here for more updates.
The Open Seat is continuing to to assist students who need to supplement their food budget.
To be informed of future ASM meetings, please check the weekly media bulletin on the ASM KnowledgeBase page.
Fare Collection Suspended on All Metro Transit Buses
At this time, fare collection on Metro Transit has been suspended. You do not need an ASM Bus Pass or any other fare to ride the bus. Buses continue to run, but on reduced schedules:
- Metro Transit routes are currently running on Saturday schedules.
- Campus Bus Routes 80 and 84 are running on their recess schedules.
- During recess periods the Routes 81 and 82 do not run.
For the most current information on Metro Operations, follow Metro Transit’s Covid-19 updates. Please also follow Metro's instructions so they can continue to provide the safest service possible to those who rely on transit to access essential services. These instructions include:
- Enter and exit via the rear doors.
- Passengers in wheelchairs continue to enter and exit via the front door.
- Capacity of the buses is limited to no more than 15 passengers plus the driver.
- Maintain as much distance as possible from other riders, including the driver.
- Please follow the Safer At Home Order and restrict your trips to those necessary and permissible
These changes will be in effect until at least April 24, 2020 or until such date as may be determined to address the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. It is likely that service schedules will be adjusted as this emergency evolves, so please follow Metro Transit’s Covid-19 updates and the University’s COVID-19 page to stay abreast of the most recent information and instructions.
Please check back here for updates on how to obtain a new or replacement bus pass, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.