Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Applications

Use the documents below to apply for use of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).

Forms and Applications for use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems

UW Applicants: Must fill out pilot and flight applications in ARROW.

Consultants, architects, engineers, or contractors: Must fill out the Planning, Design, or Construction Request for Authorization to Operate UAS on UW Lands

UW applicants requesting permission to use UAS on non-UW property: Must fill out the Property Owner Permissions Form

Accident or Incident: If you have an accident or incident with your UAS, you must fill out the UAS Accident/ Incident Report

Map: Class C Airspace

Commercial Purposes: Must fill out the request for Authorization to Operate UAS on UW Lands for Commercial Purposes