Advanced Content Authoring and Reporting - Sending grades from an interactive Pressbooks module to Canvas
This document describes how an instructor can either manually push a grade from Pressbooks to Canvas or set up an auto grade push to Canvas every 30 minutes.
Grades for Pressbooks activities have to either be pushed manually to Canvas or setup to automatically send grades every 30 minutes. You will need to have had your Pressbook properly configured as described in Advanced Content Authoring and Reporting - Configure Pressbooks and the Learning Locker Learning Record Store (LRS) for this to work.
- Login to Pressbooks.
- Go to the part of your book that you want to send a grade from.
- Set a beginning date and ending date from which you want to pull grade values from.
- Select a grading scheme. You can choose from Best Attempt, First Attempt, or Last Attempt.
- Enter the H5P id values you want to include in the grade report back to Canvas. H5P id values can be found in the H5P content list for a given book and must be manually entered.
- Click the Send Grades to LMS button.
- Coming soon!