HelioCampus AC - Eval - Survey Questions - Adding course section specific questions (Admin) [UW-Madison]
This document describes how to create and edit questions pertaining to a specific course section on a HelioCampus AC (formerly AEFIS) Survey instance. For instructions on setting up questions on a Survey Form, see 80925.
For instructions on adding and editing section-specific questions as an instructor, see 81393
As a HelioCampus AC administrator, you can add section-specific questions to your HelioCampus AC survey if:
- You added a Rollup Questions Placeholder to your Survey Form when you set it up.
- You have already published your Survey Schedule and assigned your Survey instance to course sections.
- Your evaluation will not be released to students for at least 24 hours.
Navigating to Course Section Question Designer
- Log into HelioCampus AC with your NetID credentials.
- On the left navigation menu, select Course Section.
- Locate the desired course section and select Manage from the Actions column.
- You will be brought to your Course Sections page. Select Survey Questions from the left menu bar.
- If you have not yet created any questions, you will see the No Course Section Survey Questions have been added message. Click the blue Let's Begin button.
- Select the blue Edit button on the upper right side of the page.
Creating and Editing Survey Questions
Once you are on the Course Section Survey Questions page, you can create and edit questions like you would elsewhere in HelioCampus. For instructions, please see HelioCampus AC - Eval Survey Form - Creating and Editing Questions (Admin) [UW-Madison].