Migrating content from a CAE-managed WordPress vhost to WiscWeb
Documents how to create the file to migrate CAE-managed WordPress content to WiscWeb
Steps to create your migration file:
- Log in to your CAE-managed WordPress site.
- Click the "Plugins" link in the left navigation.
- Find the All-in-One WP Migration plugin and click the "Activate" link.
- Click the "All-in-One WP Migration" link in the left navigation.
- Click the "Advanced Options" toggle and select the following checkboxes as shown:
- Click the "EXPORT TO" toggle and click the "FILE" link.
- Click the "DOWNLOAD" link once it is ready.
- Once the file has been downloaded, upload the file to the location detailed in the EXPORT FILES section of the following page:
If you have any issues creating this file, please send a support email to firstname.lastname@example.org