e-Reimbursement - Logging in
e-Reimbursement is available via the My UW Madison portal. e-Reimbursement is a component of the Shared Financial System (SFS).
There are three methods to log into e-Reimbursement:
Method 1 (Preferred) - Logging in via the e-Reimbursement website
- Navigate to: http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/acct/e-Re/index.html
- Click the "Sign into e-Reimbursement" button.
Method 2 - Logging in via the My UW portal
- Log into My UW
- Click on the "Services" tab
- Locate the "Employee Financial Resources" module shown below. Note: This module will not show up if you're not employed by UW-Madison.
- Click on e-Reimbursement - Log In
- e-Reimbursement (ie. SFS) uses true single-on. You may have to choose UW Madison as your campus but you will not need to supply a NetID or Password to logon since you are already logged on to MyUW.
Method 3 - Logging in via Wisconsin Federation
To login to e-Reimbursement directly rather than via My UW:
- Go to the Wisconsin Federation login for the Shared Financial System via https://portal.sfs.wisconsin.edu/login
- Choose UW-Madison as your campus from the list as shown below.
- Login with your NetID (the portion before @wisc.edu in your WiscMail email address) and password