Phone (608) 561-1287
Better Bus is the first student-run transportation company to offer direct service between UW-Madison and Minneapolis/St.Paul. Weekends vary, but are scheduled around, academic breaks, football games, and holidays. Students do not need a ticket to board the bus, just proof of reservation/payment with a photo ID.
Better Bus offers trips for holidays and school breaks, such as Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring break
- Round Trip only $74
- One Way only $44
- Free Beverages - Free Snacks - Free Movies
- WiFi enabled coach busses (on most trips).
- Reservations must be made online.
- In Madison: Southeast Dorms: Dayton Street, in front of the Kohl Center; Lakeshore Dorms: Babcock Drive, in front of the Microbial Sciences Building; Statesider/Towers: Langdon Street, east of North Frances Street in front of the Badger House.
- In Minneapolis: Ridgedale Mall, Macy's parking lot across from Bacio.
- In St. Paul: Sears, off I-94 and Marion Street.
All departure times are approximate. You will receive a detailed itinerary within 48 hours of your trip.