Phone (608) 561-1287
Better Bus is the first student-run transportation company to offer direct service between UW-Madison and Minneapolis/St.Paul. Weekends vary, but are scheduled around, academic breaks, football games, and holidays. Students do not need a ticket to board the bus, just proof of reservation/payment with a photo ID.
Better Bus offers trips for holidays and school breaks, such as Yom Kippur, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring break
- Round Trip only $74
- One Way only $44
- Free Beverages - Free Snacks - Free Movies
- Reservations must be made online.
- In Madison: Witte/Sellery/Ogg, Dayton St. between Frances and Lake; Towers/Statesider, Langdon and Frances St.; Lakeshore Dorms, Babcock and Tripp Circle
- In Minneapolis: Ridgedale Mall, Upper Level between Marshall Fields and Sinclair Gas Station, I-394 and Ridgedale Drive
- In St. Paul: Best Western Kelly Inn off of I-94
All departure times are approximate. You will receive a detailed itinerary within 48 hours of your trip.