This document summarizes how to credential a user for a higher level of identity assurance using the UW Digital ID application. This ID Proofing process is specific to UW-Madison.
- Log into the UW Digital ID application at: http://uwdigitalid.wisconsin.edu/
- Click Administration from the left-hand menu
- Change the Type in the Search field to 'Identity Proofing'
- Search for the individual you wish to credential
- Click on the Identity Proofing Request associated with the individual
- Click the Credential button in the upper right
- Use the drop downs to verify the campus photo ID and type of government issued IDs used
- Click Yes to complete the identity verification process