Pressbooks - Creating a Pressbook (UW-Madison)
This document covers how to create a Pressbook after you've gotten your Pressbook account.
These instructions assume that you have already have Pressbooks account created for you as outlined in Pressbooks - Requesting an account and resources to get started (UW-Madison) .
- Log in to Pressbooks: https://wisc.pb.unizin.org/
- If this is your first time logging in and you haven’t created a book before, click on Create a New Book in the upper right:
If you have created Pressbooks previously or are in the Pressbooks dashboard, click My Catalog -> Create a New Book:
The Create a New Book window will open.
- Fill out the form by entering the Webbook Address and the Book Title:
- Select the book language from the dropdown menu.
- Select the radio public indicating whether you want to make the book public.
- Click the Create Book button:
- After a few seconds of processing, Pressbooks will display the dashboard for your book.