WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Array Error
This document will provide you with some information on why you are receiving an array error, what it looks like, and how to fix it.
The Array Error message is displayed at the top of the website on form pages when the wrong "From Email" is listed in the Notification Settings for that form.
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Forms
- Hover over your form and choose Settings > Notifications
- Hover over the Notification and click Edit to edit your Notification
- In the From Email field, type "firstname.lastname@example.org" (without the quotation marks)
- Click on the blue Update Notification button to save your changes
- Repeat these steps for each form in your form list