TAM - Modify Images and Tables in Job Posting
If an image or a table are used in a job posting and it does not scale properly on smaller devices, it may be difficult for applicants to navigate or review information. The process to update the image or table is outlined.
- Images should be uploaded using the upload image tool on the job posting toolbar. See KB TAM - Create Job Opening(s).
- Navigate to the job posting page of the job opening.
- Right click on the posting description that is not appearing as expected.
- Select Table (or Image) Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, enter the style: max-width: 100%; height: auto
- On the Table Properties tab, remove the Width and Height.
- Click OK.
- Save the updated Job Posting.