WiscWeb - Editing site breadcrumbs
Breadcrumbs are a navigational path of links listed in the top left corner of your page. They offer the user a way to click back to related pages and to the Home page of the site.
The links in the breadcrumb navigation are separated with a forward slash ( / ) symbol.
The first link in the list should always be "Home." Subsequent links are listed in hierarchical order based on parent/child relationships.
In this example, the "Training Videos" page is a child page of "WiscWeb Training."
You have two setting options for breadcrumbs in the UW Theme: on or off.
To toggle the breadcrumbs off or on, please follow these steps:
- Login to your WiscWeb project
- Hover over Appearance in the Dashboard and choose Customize
- Click on the Breadcrumbs option
- Toggle the checkbox that says "Use breadcrumbs on this site"
- Make sure to click the Publish button to commit the changes.