Joining a Webex Meeting can be done from an email invitation, calendar invite or by knowing the meeting number/access code.
1. Find the meeting invitation for the Webex Meeting from either your email or calendar.
2. Click on Join meeting
3. Your default browser will launch (if you have the Webex Meetings Desktop app, that will launch). Type in your name and email
4. You will be presented with the Join Meeting link.
UW-Student - Click on the down arrow and select Always join from web app.
UW-Professor/Staff - If you have the Webex Meetings Desktop app- click on Always join from desktop app.
5. Below is a disclaimer for Webex Hosts that must be accepted before you join the meeting.
6. You'll be prompted to allow the browser access to your camera and microphone.
Note - You must allow this access in order to be able to speak and have others see you in your meetings.
7. If you want to check or change your audio settings before entering the meeting, select the drop down arrow for Using computer for audio, and select the option you'd like to connect to the meeting.
7. When you select the camera you want to use, you will see a preview display so you can make any adjustments if needed.
8. You are now set to select the green Join Meeting. Once you are in the meeting and you are experiencing audio issues or cannot hear the host/participants, you can always get back to your audio settings from the 3 dot icon and selecting audio connection to make any adjustments.