As a host or cohost, you can mute anyone at any time during the meeting or before they join the meeting. The host or cohost can mute one individual or the entire group.
Guide to Mute and Unmute Participants
1. To mute or unmute specific people, go to the Participants panel, locate their name, and select Mute or Unmute
- A green microphone appearing near a participants name means noise is coming from their microphone.
2. To mute everyone at once or as they join the meeting.
- Muting everyone at once:
- From the Participant Tab, select Mute All or Unmute All
- From the Participant Panel, select the Mute All or Unmute All
- Muting everyone as they join the meeting:
- From the Participant Tab, select Mute on Entry (Default)
3. If you need to mute yourself, there is a microphone icon to mute and un-mute yourself from the navigation bar.