WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Form Not Sending
This document will address the issue of forms not sending in WiscWeb.
Form submissions appear to go through but users are not receiving the submission emails as anticipated. This is likely paired with the addition of a strange array error at the top of the form page:
In order to utilize Gravity Forms technology in WiscWeb, you must always set a specific "noreply" email in the "From Email" portion of the form settings. This must happen for each of the forms you own.
- In the Dashboard, navigate to Forms
- Hover over your form and choose Settings > Notifications
- Hover over the Notification and click Edit to edit your Notification
- In the From Email field, type "email@example.com" (without the quotation marks)
- Click on the blue Update Notification button to save your changes
- Repeat these steps for each form in your form list