Notifying the University of Change of Address (students and alumni)


For current students:
  1. Log in to your MyUW portal.
  2. Enter the Student Center
  3. Open the tile titled "Profile"
  4. On the left of the screen click "Addresses"
  5. You can change your home, mailing, diploma and local 1 address here
    • Please note you can change your address and have it activated at a certain date
For alumni: