This document outlines a possible fix for website rendering issues (of the UW Theme) in the Internet Explorer version 11 browser. It involves updating the compatibility mode settings for your browser.
Updating Compatibility Mode in IE 11
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools in the Menu Bar (near the top of your browser window)
If your Menu Bar is not visible, press the Alt key on your keyboard to make the bar visible.
- Select Compatibility View settings
- In this new window, check to see if wisc.edu is listed in the box that says Websites you've added to Compatibility View
- Click to select wisc.edu and then click the Remove button
- Uncheck the box that says Display intranet sites in Compatibility View