EPD - Software - How to Download Windows 10 Education via Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
This document explains how to download Windows 10 Education through Azure Dev Tools for Teaching.
2. Press the blue Sign In button on the right side of the page.
Note: If you press Sign In and are automatically logged in, skip step 3 and proceed to step 4.
3. Log in with your UW email (ends in @wisc.edu).
4. Once logged in, navigate to the Software tab on the left side of the page.
Note: If you do not see the Software tab, navigate to All services.
In the All services search bar, type in Education. Click on the Education link to get back to step 4.
5. In the Software search bar, search for Windows 10 Education.
6. Select Windows 10 Education, Version 1809 (Updated Sept 2018), 64 bit.
Note: Do NOT select the Windows 10 Education N version.
7. Once the correct version is selected, press the blue View Key button on the right side of the page.
8. Copy the Product key. Save this Product Key for future reference.
9. Click Download.
Note: This may take a few minutes to download.