Shows students the features of the new DARS audit format for students available through Course Search & Enroll app.
On August 30, 2019, an updated DARS audit request page was available for students within Course Search & Enroll (CS&E) app. For more information about how to access the DARS audit request page via Course Search & Enroll app, see kb.wisc.edu/94056.
The two views available for students via CS&E will be:
- CS&E web view
- CS&E downloadable PDF
Course Search & Enroll: Audit Report Web View
- Click "View" on the audit you wish to open in the web browser
- The top of every audit contains standard information about:
- That particular audit request parameters including the selected academic plan, catalog years, and date/time of the request
- The student's academic record including currently declared plans, academic advisors, high school units, and advanced standing credits
- The Degree Audit Requirements Area contains
- The overall audit completion status
- The list of requirements for the selected academic plan
- Click on a requirement to see which sub-requirements must be met
- If a sub-requirement is not complete, look for the text indicating what course(s) are needed to fulfill the requirement
- The Legend at the bottom of every audit outlines what the Requirement and Sub-requirement symbols mean