Submitting UW-Madison Grade Changes Electronically

Information on how to submit grade changes electronically

An instructor with the ability to submit grades can also make electronic grade changes. Some instructors only have 'Grade' capabilities which do not allow individuals to submit grade changes electronically.  More detailed information about the grading process can be found at submitting grades on the Office of the Registrar website.   

See Also: Submitting Grades of UW Students

Contact Information: 
Office of the Registrar (Campus Wide): (608) 262-3811,
L&S Student Academic Affairs: (608) 262-0617,