When running an application how can I tell if it is running in Classic mode or in native mode?
The following are some indications you can look for to tell what mode the application is running in:
Classic Mode applications
- The apple menu in the left hand corner will be multi-colored.
- The name or icon of the application will appear in the upper right hand corner of the menu bar.
- Windows for classic applications will have the a close box in the upper left hand corner and a window shade and resize box in the right hand corner
- The apple menu in the left hand corner will be blue.
- Windows will have three colored "stones" (red, yellow and green) in the upper left hand corner