D2L - Downloading Student Dropbox Submissions (UW-Madison)
This document shows how to export Dropbox submissions from your course as a .zip file. This will allow you to save Dropbox files to a local or network drive for future use.
- Login to D2L and access your course. Select Assignments > Dropbox from your courses navigation bar.
- Select the dropbox folder you wish to process. You will be viewing the folder's document submissions so they can be downloaded all at once.
- Select the checkbox next to the dropbox items you wish to download. Then click the Download option (has a green arrow icon next to it).
- A window will open, with a progress bar indicating that D2L is working. After a few moments, a link will appear. Select the link to download a Zip archive of the files from your dropbox.
- Save the ZIP archive file to your computer. The file will need to be 'unzipped' to access the files inside of it.