Madison Children's Museum
http://madisonchildrensmuseum.org/about/contact-us/ -- Link to Contact Form on Website
Phones (608) 256-6445 -- Madison Children's Museum
Off-season (between Labor Day & Memorial Day) 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday; closed Mondays (except last Monday of the month - open)
Peak season (between Memorial Day & Labor Day) 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (Monday-Sunday)
100 N. Hamilton St
Madison, WI 53703
The Madison Children’s Museum is an award-winning destination for fun family activities and hands-on learning! Visit our inventive city of Possible-opolis for ages 5 and up, and our four-season Rooftop Ramble, replete with animals and gardens. Run on our human-sized Gerbil Wheel, or take a green tour to see the reclaimed materials that have found new life.
There’s always something new to do at Madison Children’s Museum, where our mission is to connect children with their families, their communities, and the world beyond through discovery learning and creative play.Museum highlights:
- The Community Concourse, free to the public, will provide mini-exhibits and tantalizing previews of what’s inside.
- The Early Learning Gallery will nurture children’s first experiences in a global village designed for children under 5 and their adult caregivers.
- The Art Studio will encourage kids to create a masterpiece any day of the week.
- Orientation & Lunch Rooms will be a launch site for school groups as they visit the museum and the state Capitol.
- Possible-opolis will stir imaginations as a city in which art and science meet, and where anything can happen.
- The Rooftop Ramble, a four-season open roof and clubhouse, will serve as a four-season park in the sky.