Learn@UW - Saving Quiz and Survey Reports
Quiz reports are exported from Learn@UW in the form of a .CSV file, which can be opened and modified using Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice and a number of other spreadsheet applications. Note: The information that can be provided by Quiz Reports and Quiz Statistics can be similar.
- Login to Learn@UW and access your course. Click 'Quizzes' or 'Surveys' from your courses Navigation bar.
- Select the 'Reports' icon in the drop down menu next to each name of the quiz or survey you wish to export information for.
- Select the name of the Report you wish to export to .CSV. An example is shown below.
- All report types can be exported to .CSV. You can optionally specify a date range for the report. By specifying a 'from' and 'to' date, you can narrow down the date range in which data is provided.
- Select the 'Generate CSV Report' button. A window will open indicating that Learn@UW is processing your request. When the file is ready to be downloaded, the window will close and you will be prompted to save or open the file. Save the file.