D2L - Saving Quiz and Survey Reports (UW-Madison)
Quiz reports are exported from D2L in the form of a .CSV file, which can be opened and modified using Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice and a number of other spreadsheet applications. Note: The information that can be provided by Quiz Reports and Quiz Statistics can be similar.
- Login to D2L and access your course. Click 'Quizzes' or 'Surveys' from your courses Navigation bar.
- Select the 'Reports' icon in the drop down menu next to each name of the quiz or survey you wish to export information for.
- Select the name of the Report you wish to export to .CSV. An example is shown below.
- All report types can be exported to .CSV. You can optionally specify a date range for the report. By specifying a 'from' and 'to' date, you can narrow down the date range in which data is provided.
- Select the 'Generate CSV Report' button. A window will open indicating that D2L is processing your request. When the file is ready to be downloaded, the window will close and you will be prompted to save or open the file. Save the file.