These are the steps that Administrators can take to export a large course or more than one course at once. The following instructions are available in an announcement in the Bulk Course Export course that is available on each campus D2L site.
This process can only be completed by administrators.
1. Create the BCE .csv file with these fields <Org Unit ID>,<course offering code>
2. Place the .csv file in the Inbox folder of the Bulk Course Export course (in Manage Files).
3. The process runs automatically in the early hours of the morning.
4. When the process is complete, the exported Bulk Course Export zip will be in the Outbox folder (in Manage Files).
- If the process encounters an error in any line of the file, the entire process will fail. Please submit a Problem Reporting Form if you encounter an error.
- If you attempt to import a Bulk Course Export .zip (rather than one of the D2LExport .zips it contains), the import will fail with a message that there is no imsmanifest.xml file.