Campus Event Services Office / CESO / Wisconsin Union
https://union.wisc.edu/host-your-event/ Events General Information
https://union.wisc.edu/host-your-event/event-reservation-request/ Event Reservation Requests
Phone (608) 262-2511 -- Campus Event Services
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Closed on holidays.
Room 233, Union South
1308 W. Dayton St.
Madison, WI 53715
*CESO has now moved back to Memorial Union but is still in the construction zone. Encourage guests to call/email instead of going in person.*
The Campus Event Services Office (CESO) assists Wisconsin Union members, student organizations and campus departments in planning and coordinating events and campus activities in the Memorial Union, Union South and other campus buildings. It offers event planning; room reservations; food selection, technology and room set-up; and campus facilities and outdoor spaces reservations.
CESO does NOT reserve spaces within any University Housing building. For all space requests within University Housing, please use 608-262-5576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CESO also processes space reservations for all campus non-institutional activity, meetings and events. Registered Student Organizations and University Departments can now activate their accounts to request reservations online: https://union.wisc.edu/host-your-event/event-reservation-request/
Additional spaces whose reservations are managed by Campus Event Services:
- Library Mall (Between Memorial Library & State Historical Society)
- Red Gym
- On Wisconsin Room, Mezanine A, B, C, D and MSC Conference Room
- Several outdoor locations, including lower third of Bascom Hill, East Campus Mall and Orchard St. Mall
- Picnic Point
University Facility Use Policies and Guidelines are available at http://www.union.wisc.edu/meetings/policies .
- Mail: Checks and Funding Strings can be sent to: Memorial Union Accounting, 800 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53706
- Phone: Credit card information can be communicated via phone directly with our financial specialist at (608) 265-6797.
- In Person: Payments may be made in person at the Memorial Union Accounting office located on the Fourth Floor, between 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday.