This page provides links to troubleshoot issues in blackboard ultra
Troubleshooting Help and Support with Blackboard Ultra
For urgent issues during a live session of an EPD course, please email email@example.com
Sometimes issues arise when connecting to a web conference session. The two most common issues we see are having difficulty connecting, or have various audio issues after you get connected. Here are a few things to try if you have these issues. 99.9% of the time, they will fix the problem. If you continue to have issues, then please do use the contact information below to reach out for assistance.
Troubleshooting Connection or Audio Issues
Troubleshooting Tips for Connection Issues
- Check your wifi/Internet connection. Can you load another website in your web browsers?
- Completely quit the web browser and try re-joining the session.
- Try connecting with a different web browser. As we've mentioned Chrome and Firefox are best, and have the fewest problems.
- Try connecting from a different location (network) to see if that fixes the issue. Sometimes corporate firewalls block some Internet connections.
Troubleshooting Tips for Audio Issues
- Use the Troubleshooting tips above.
- Verify that your web browser preferences are set to allow audio and video. [ Instructions for Chrome | Instructions for Firefox ]
- Check to make sure your USB headset or earbuds are functioning properly.
- Checking that your system audio preferences are set to use proper input and output
- Completing restarting your computer or mobile device
- Use the telephone dial-in option
- Use the anonymous dial-in option
- Try connecting from a different device. If you are trying on computer,
- Try connecting from a different device. If you are trying on computer, then try connecting using on a mobile device by navigating to the link from a tablet or smart phone.
For additional technical supportwith Blackboard Ultra, EPD online students and instructors have several options.
- For urgent issues during a live session:
- For non-urgent and non-critical issues and feedback
- For general questions or comments, EPD online students and instructors can contact EPD Learning Design & Technologies Group for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.