Instructional Communications Systems / ICS
(855) 289-9177 -- General Info
(608) 262-4342 -- ICS Help Desk
Hours Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Fax (608) 263-4435
The Pyle Center
702 Langdon Street
Madison, WI 53706-1420
Instructional Communications Systems is an academic support unit within the University of Wisconsin-Extension Broadcasting and Media Innovations division.
Located in The Pyle Center, UW-Extension's state-of-the-art conference and distance education center in Madison, ICS provides program coordination, instructional design and training, and technical and program support, along with a full array of interactive electronic services.ICS-managed technologies include:
- WisLine Anytime, reservationless, 24x7 phone conferencing
- WisLine Audio Plus, reserved phone conferencing with full operator support
- WisLine Web, web conferencing using Blackboard Collaborate, WebEx, or Adobe Connect
- WisLine Video, interactive, high definition video conferencing from your mobile device, desktop or video-enabled
- WisLine Webcast, broadcast live streaming video plus content or record and share for on-demand playback on the web
- Video recording and streaming studios, professional studio facilities for high-quality video and audio recording and streaming in The Pyle Center