Outlook Web Access (OWA) can use a Webex Meeting plug-in to allow users to schedule a Webex Meeting.
1. To install Webex Meeting plugin to OWA from my.wisc.edu and select Calendar.
2. Start a meeting to schedule and click on the 3 dots as shown below and select Get Add-ins.
3. Search and select Cisco Webex Meetings.
4. After completing a few more steps (5-8) You will now have the ability to add Webex Meeting by clicking on the Webex Meeting icon in upper left corner.
5. We need to make sure Webex Meeting is turned on in OWA. You only need to do this once. Click on Gear icon in upper right corner.
6. Select at the bottom View all Outlook Settings
7. Make sure the Calendar is selected to the left and select Customize Actions.
8. Make sure Cisco Webex Meeting Scheduler is checked.