Last updated: July 1, 2020
This webpage has been created to share the answers to COVID-19-related questions. It will be updated frequently. See below for HS IRBs communications regarding COVID-19.
- UW-Madison is providing its COVID-19 updates here.
- Guidance on tools for exchanging and/or storing protected health information (PHI) can be found at the bottom of the HIPAA page. If you have question about this guidance, please contact your HIPAA security and privacy coordinator for assistance.
- COVID-19 related-guidance for clinical trials research can be found here.
- Research and Sponsored Programs (RSP) also has information on COVID-19’s impact on sponsored research, including links to federal agencies.
- The Pharmaceutical Research Center (PRC)'s FAQ can be found here.
Last updated: 07.01.2020, 12:19 PM CDT
COVID-19 Questions Answered
Information for Researchers Planning Covid-19 Related Research or Treatment
Mandatory Pause Considerations for On-going Research
New Information Reports and Changes of Protocol
FAQs for Restarting Face-to-Face Research