How to add new users to a group chat and how to removed users from a group chat in Cisco Webex Teams
- Once you are in Webex Teams and in an active group chat, click on the three dots in the upper right of the chat space to open the chat settings
- A pane will open from the right side holding many icons. Click on the green "People" icon
- A new pane will appear featuring a list of all people in this group chat. Click on "Add people" button.
- Search for the user by name that you would like to add to the group chat. If the user does not show up in the list, enter their valid email and they will receive an invite via email. Then click the "Add" button at the bottom of the pane to add / invite the user.
- If instead you would like to remove a user from the group chat, you may right click on their name from the People list and click "Remove from Space".